spark-dev mailing list archives

From Henry Saputra <henry.sapu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Discussion on strategy or roadmap should happen on dev@ list
Date Thu, 06 Feb 2014 17:55:58 GMT
HI Matei, yeah please subscribe it for now. Once we have ASF JIRA
setup for Spark it will happen automatically.

- Henry

On Wed, Feb 5, 2014 at 2:56 PM, Matei Zaharia <matei.zaharia@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hey Henry, this makes sense. I’d like to add that one other vehicle for discussion
has been JIRA at https://spark-project.atlassian.net/browse/SPARK. Right now the dev list
is not subscribed to JIRA, but we’d be happy to subscribe it anytime if that helps. We were
hoping to do this only when JIRA has been moved to the ASF, since infra can set up the forwarding
automatically. But most major discussions (e.g. https://spark-project.atlassian.net/browse/SPARK-964,
https://spark-project.atlassian.net/browse/SPARK-969) happen there. I think this is the model
we want to have in the future — most other projects I’ve participated in also used JIRA
for their discussion, and mirrored to either the “dev” list or an “issues” list.