spark-dev mailing list archives

From Josh Rosen <rosenvi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Can't create issue in JIRA?
Date Tue, 18 Feb 2014 03:20:46 GMT
Which JIRA are you trying to create an issue in?  For now, you should be
creating issues in the https://spark-project.atlassian.net JIRA (in the
long run, we're going to move to the Apache JIRA, but we're still waiting
to import our issues there ).

What's your username on the https://spark-project.atlassian.net JIRA?

On Mon, Feb 17, 2014 at 7:18 PM, Bryn Keller <xoltar@xoltar.org> wrote:

> I also tried from a different machine. Same result. I don't think it's
> browser related.
>

> On Mon, Feb 17, 2014 at 5:46 PM, Nan Zhu <zhunanmcgill@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > I just feel it's something related to your browser....what are you using?
> >
> > Best,
> >
> > --
> > Nan Zhu
> >

> > On Monday, February 17, 2014 at 8:27 PM, Bryn Keller wrote:
> >
> > > When I visit that URL, even though my selected project in JIRA is
> Spark,
> > > get "You have not selected a valid project to create an issue in."
> > >

> > > On Mon, Feb 17, 2014 at 5:07 PM, Nan Zhu <zhunanmcgill@gmail.com
> (mailto:

> that
> > Andrew