spark-dev mailing list archives

From Jey Kottalam <...@cs.berkeley.edu>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Spark 0.9.0-incubating (rc5)
Date Sat, 01 Feb 2014 20:51:28 GMT
Hi Kapil,

It looks to me like the artifacts in Maven are the official 0.9.0
release, though the website has not yet been updated. The IPMC
approved RC5 as of yesterday:

https://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-general/201401.mbox/<CABPQxstJm+pO7_22bDYBqXK90ZSy3PnxPpFT87-9Xdff98u6QA@mail.gmail.com>

-Jey

On Sat, Feb 1, 2014 at 8:19 AM, Kapil Malik <kmalik@adobe.com> wrote:
> Hi Stevo,
> Thanks for the link. Indeed, different versions are available on maven repository which
I can clone/sync for development purposes. But I'm more confident about official release version
when deploying to a cluster which is used by multiple people.