spark-dev mailing list archives

From Matei Zaharia <matei.zaha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Signal/Noise Ratio
Date Tue, 18 Feb 2014 20:46:41 GMT
Yup, because these are development discussions, they need to be archived, even though some
users may not view them this way (but rather subscribe using GitHub). Apache wants to make
sure that all work on its projects is done “in the open” and is accessible in a central
place. Just filter them out if you’d like (in Gmail, select a message and click “filter
messages like this”).

Matei