spark-dev mailing list archives: February 2014

Site index · List index
Message list« Previous · 1 · 2 · 3 · 4 · 5 · 6 · 7 · 8 · 9 · 10 · 11 · 12 · 13 · 14 · 15 · 16 · 17 · 18 · 19 · 20 · 21 · 22 · 23 · 24 · 25 · 26 · 27 · 28 · 29 · Next »Thread · Author · Date
Mattmann, Chris A (3980) Re: ASF Board Meeting Summary - February 19, 2014 Thu, 20 Feb, 16:40
Mattmann, Chris A (3980) Re: Signal/Noise Ratio Thu, 20 Feb, 20:51
Mattmann, Chris A (3980) Re: Signal/Noise Ratio Sat, 22 Feb, 02:18
Mattmann, Chris A (3980) Re: Signal/Noise Ratio Sat, 22 Feb, 19:34
Mattmann, Chris A (3980) Re: Signal/Noise Ratio Sat, 22 Feb, 21:04
Mattmann, Chris A (3980) Re: Signal/Noise Ratio Sat, 22 Feb, 21:04
Mayur Rustagi Re: Adding my wiki user id (hsaputra) as contributors in Apache Spark confluence wiki space Thu, 13 Feb, 17:54
Michael Armbrust Re: Proposal: Clarifying minor points of Scala style Mon, 10 Feb, 22:56
Michael Ernest Re: Signal/Noise Ratio Tue, 18 Feb, 17:04
Mistobaan [GitHub] incubator-spark pull request: Graph primitives2 Thu, 13 Feb, 20:36
Mosharaf Chowdhury Re: [VOTE] Graduation of Apache Spark from the Incubator Tue, 11 Feb, 04:50
Mridul Muralidharan Re: Proposal for Spark Release Strategy Thu, 06 Feb, 06:37
Mridul Muralidharan Re: Proposal for Spark Release Strategy Thu, 06 Feb, 08:49
Mridul Muralidharan Re: [0.9.0] Possible deadlock in shutdown hook? Thu, 06 Feb, 10:30
Mridul Muralidharan Re: [0.9.0] Possible deadlock in shutdown hook? Thu, 06 Feb, 18:54
Mridul Muralidharan Re: Proposal for JIRA and Pull Request Policy Fri, 07 Feb, 00:10
Mridul Muralidharan Re: [0.9.0] Possible deadlock in shutdown hook? Fri, 07 Feb, 06:36
Mridul Muralidharan Re: Is there any way to make a quick test on some pre-commit code? Fri, 07 Feb, 06:37
Mridul Muralidharan Re: [0.9.0] Possible deadlock in shutdown hook? Fri, 07 Feb, 08:51
Mridul Muralidharan Re: [VOTE] Graduation of Apache Spark from the Incubator Tue, 11 Feb, 14:55
Mridul Muralidharan Re: oome from large map output status Tue, 18 Feb, 04:22
Mridul Muralidharan Re: Bug in spark.shuffle.spill setting? (0.9.0) Wed, 19 Feb, 04:56
Mridul Muralidharan Re: coding style discussion: explicit return type in public APIs Wed, 19 Feb, 06:37
Mridul Muralidharan Re: coding style discussion: explicit return type in public APIs Wed, 19 Feb, 08:17
Mridul Muralidharan Re: coding style discussion: explicit return type in public APIs Wed, 19 Feb, 18:39
Mridul Muralidharan Re: coding style discussion: explicit return type in public APIs Wed, 19 Feb, 18:58
Mridul Muralidharan Re: coding style discussion: explicit return type in public APIs Wed, 19 Feb, 19:02
Mridul Muralidharan Re: Fwd: ASF Board Meeting Summary - February 19, 2014 Thu, 20 Feb, 19:37
Mridul Muralidharan Re: [DISCUSS] Necessity of Maven *and* SBT Build in Spark Fri, 21 Feb, 06:36
Mridul Muralidharan [DISCUSS] Extending public API Sun, 23 Feb, 06:06
Mridul Muralidharan Re: [DISCUSS] Extending public API Sun, 23 Feb, 09:40
Mridul Muralidharan Re: Anyone wants to look at SPARK-1123? Mon, 24 Feb, 13:17
Mridul Muralidharan Re: Preparing to provide a small text files input API in mllib Tue, 25 Feb, 06:13
Mridul Muralidharan Re: [DISCUSS] Necessity of Maven *and* SBT Build in Spark Wed, 26 Feb, 02:50
Mridul Muralidharan Re: [DISCUSS] Necessity of Maven *and* SBT Build in Spark Wed, 26 Feb, 05:10
Mridul Muralidharan Re: [DISCUSS] Necessity of Maven *and* SBT Build in Spark Thu, 27 Feb, 03:09
Nan Zhu Is there any way to make a quick test on some pre-commit code? Fri, 07 Feb, 00:46
Nan Zhu Re: Is there any way to make a quick test on some pre-commit code? Fri, 07 Feb, 00:57
Nan Zhu Re: Discussion on strategy or roadmap should happen on dev@ list Fri, 07 Feb, 04:01
Nan Zhu Re: Is there any way to make a quick test on some pre-commit code? Fri, 07 Feb, 07:03
Nan Zhu Is it possible to grant the edit permission to the issue report? Fri, 07 Feb, 19:50
Nan Zhu Re: Is it possible to grant the edit permission to the issue report? Fri, 07 Feb, 19:57
Nan Zhu Re: [GitHub] incubator-spark pull request: Sat, 08 Feb, 04:58
Nan Zhu How to write test cases for the functionalities which involves actor communication Sun, 09 Feb, 14:21
Nan Zhu Re: How to write test cases for the functionalities which involves actor communication Mon, 10 Feb, 03:11
Nan Zhu Re: [VOTE] Graduation of Apache Spark from the Incubator Tue, 11 Feb, 05:35
Nan Zhu Does yarn-stable still accept pull request? Wed, 12 Feb, 02:28
Nan Zhu Re: Can't create issue in JIRA? Tue, 18 Feb, 00:52
Nan Zhu Re: Can't create issue in JIRA? Tue, 18 Feb, 01:07
Nan Zhu Re: Can't create issue in JIRA? Tue, 18 Feb, 01:46
Nan Zhu Re: Can't create issue in JIRA? Tue, 18 Feb, 02:40
Nan Zhu IntelliJ inflates the CPU utilization when working on SparkIMain.scala Tue, 18 Feb, 14:03
Nan Zhu Re: ASF Board Meeting Summary - February 19, 2014 Thu, 20 Feb, 20:47
Nan Zhu Re: [DISCUSS] Extending public API Sun, 23 Feb, 06:14
Nan Zhu Anyone wants to look at SPARK-1123? Sun, 23 Feb, 08:48
Nan Zhu Re: Anyone wants to look at SPARK-1123? Sun, 23 Feb, 17:50
Nan Zhu Re: Anyone wants to look at SPARK-1123? Sun, 23 Feb, 18:11
Nan Zhu Re: Anyone wants to look at SPARK-1123? Mon, 24 Feb, 17:46
Nan Zhu Re: SPARK-942 patch review Mon, 24 Feb, 21:16
Nan Zhu Re: SPARK-942 patch review Mon, 24 Feb, 21:24
Nan Zhu Discussion on SPARK-1139 Wed, 26 Feb, 13:23
Nan Zhu Re: [IMPORTANT] Github/jenkins migration Wed, 26 Feb, 22:45
Nan Zhu test cases stuck on "local-cluster mode" of ReplSuite? Thu, 27 Feb, 16:13
Nan Zhu Re: Discussion on SPARK-1139 Thu, 27 Feb, 20:17
Nan Zhu Re: Spark JIRA Fri, 28 Feb, 19:36
Nat Padmanabhan Re: [VOTE] Graduation of Apache Spark from the Incubator Tue, 11 Feb, 18:15
Nathan Kronenfeld Re: [VOTE] Graduation of Apache Spark from the Incubator Tue, 11 Feb, 05:44
Nathan Kronenfeld Re: [DISCUSS] Necessity of Maven *and* SBT Build in Spark Wed, 26 Feb, 21:33
Nick Pentreath Re: [VOTE] Graduation of Apache Spark from the Incubator Tue, 11 Feb, 08:02
Nick Pentreath Re: [GitHub] incubator-spark pull request: [Proposal] Adding sparse data suppor... Fri, 14 Feb, 04:35
Nick Pentreath Re: Spark 0.8.1 on Amazon Elastic MapReduce Fri, 14 Feb, 17:28
Nick Pentreath Re: Anyone wants to look at SPARK-1123? Sun, 23 Feb, 16:06
NirmalReddy [GitHub] incubator-spark pull request: Java-api completeness Tue, 11 Feb, 09:06
NirmalReddy [GitHub] incubator-spark pull request: added missing saveHadoopFile methods... Mon, 17 Feb, 07:30
NirmalReddy [GitHub] incubator-spark pull request: Java-api completeness Mon, 17 Feb, 07:31
NirmalReddy [GitHub] incubator-spark pull request: added missing saveHadoopFile methods... Mon, 17 Feb, 10:27
NirmalReddy [GitHub] incubator-spark pull request: Added Java API for AsyncRDDActions w... Mon, 17 Feb, 13:01
NirmalReddy [GitHub] incubator-spark pull request: Spark 1095 : Adding explicit return ... Tue, 18 Feb, 06:03
NirmalReddy [GitHub] incubator-spark pull request: Optimized imports Tue, 18 Feb, 15:59
NirmalReddy [GitHub] incubator-spark pull request: Optimized imports Tue, 18 Feb, 18:06
NirmalReddy [GitHub] incubator-spark pull request: Optimized imports Tue, 18 Feb, 18:12
NirmalReddy [GitHub] incubator-spark pull request: Optimized imports Tue, 18 Feb, 18:17
NirmalReddy [GitHub] incubator-spark pull request: Optimized imports Tue, 18 Feb, 20:33
NirmalReddy [GitHub] incubator-spark pull request: Optimized imports Tue, 18 Feb, 21:09
NirmalReddy [GitHub] incubator-spark pull request: Spark 1095 : Adding explicit return ... Wed, 19 Feb, 06:08
NirmalReddy [GitHub] incubator-spark pull request: Spark 1095 : Adding explicit return ... Wed, 19 Feb, 06:17
NirmalReddy [GitHub] incubator-spark pull request: Spark 1095 : Adding explicit return ... Wed, 19 Feb, 09:27
OmPrakash Muppirala Re: Github emails Tue, 25 Feb, 06:46
Pascal Voitot Dev Any work on improving Serializer for Macro-based picklers? Thu, 06 Feb, 16:40
Pascal Voitot Dev Re: proposal: replace lift-json with spray-json Sun, 09 Feb, 23:00
Pascal Voitot Dev Re: proposal: replace lift-json with spray-json Sun, 09 Feb, 23:06
Pascal Voitot Dev Re: proposal: replace lift-json with spray-json Mon, 10 Feb, 08:22
Pascal Voitot Dev Re: proposal: replace lift-json with spray-json Tue, 11 Feb, 07:49
Pascal Voitot Dev Re: proposal: replace lift-json with spray-json Wed, 12 Feb, 19:36
Pascal Voitot Dev Re: proposal: replace lift-json with spray-json Fri, 14 Feb, 22:48
Pascal Voitot Dev Re: Signal/Noise Ratio Tue, 18 Feb, 16:26
Pascal Voitot Dev Re: Signal/Noise Ratio Tue, 18 Feb, 21:11
Pascal Voitot Dev Re: [DISCUSS] Necessity of Maven *and* SBT Build in Spark Fri, 21 Feb, 08:40
Patrick Wendell Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Spark 0.9.0-incubating (rc5) Sun, 02 Feb, 20:21
Patrick Wendell Spark 0.9.0 Released Mon, 03 Feb, 08:49
Message list« Previous · 1 · 2 · 3 · 4 · 5 · 6 · 7 · 8 · 9 · 10 · 11 · 12 · 13 · 14 · 15 · 16 · 17 · 18 · 19 · 20 · 21 · 22 · 23 · 24 · 25 · 26 · 27 · 28 · 29 · Next »Thread · Author · Date
Box list
Aug 2019159
Jul 2019138
Jun 2019147
May 2019168
Apr 2019260
Mar 2019344
Feb 2019300
Jan 2019270
Dec 2018194
Nov 2018247
Oct 2018396
Sep 2018354
Aug 2018304
Jul 2018283
Jun 2018260
May 2018211
Apr 2018198
Mar 2018172
Feb 2018242
Jan 2018232
Dec 2017134
Nov 2017243
Oct 2017151
Sep 2017256
Aug 2017253
Jul 2017142
Jun 2017241
May 2017179
Apr 2017157
Mar 2017175
Feb 2017277
Jan 2017383
Dec 2016342
Nov 2016395
Oct 2016461
Sep 2016374
Aug 2016284
Jul 2016354
Jun 2016395
May 2016315
Apr 2016445
Mar 2016436
Feb 2016324
Jan 2016285
Dec 2015466
Nov 2015531
Oct 2015419
Sep 2015482
Aug 2015352
Jul 2015556
Jun 2015437
May 2015557
Apr 2015606
Mar 2015456
Feb 2015444
Jan 2015379
Dec 2014413
Nov 2014499
Oct 2014427
Sep 2014452
Aug 2014531
Jul 2014491
Jun 2014231
May 2014439
Apr 2014273
Mar 20142861
Feb 20142878
Jan 2014385
Dec 2013228
Nov 2013100
Oct 2013121
Sep 2013313
Aug 2013140
Jul 201387
Jun 201333