spark-dev mailing list archives

From Debasish Das <debasish.da...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: MLLib - Thoughts about refactoring Updater for LBFGS?
Date Sun, 02 Mar 2014 18:23:14 GMT
Hi DB,

1. Could you point to the BFGS repositories used to publish artifacts to
maven central ? What's the best way to add changes to it ? I fork the repo
at my github ? Basically as I mentioned before I need to add lbfgs-b,
orthant wise for L1 handling and few variants of line search to lbfgs...

2. For the spark pull request, what's the best way to get your branch
dbtsai-lbfgs ?

On my github spark mirror I can make a branch called debasish-lbfgs and
merge your code to it ?

I need sparse support to the logistic regression classifier using lbfgs
solve and therefore I will need Xiangrui's branch as well...

https://github.com/apache/incubator-spark/pull/575

Thanks.
Deb