spark-dev mailing list archives

From Nicolas Lalevée <nicolas.lale...@hibnet.org>
Subject Mailing list
Date Thu, 01 May 2014 10:06:53 GMT
Hi,

Your website seems a little bit incomplete. I have found this page [1] with list the two main
mailing lists, users and dev. But I see a reference to a mailing list about "issues" which
tracks the sparks issues when it was hosted at Atlassian. I guess it has moved ? where ?
And is there any mailing about the commits ?

Also, I found it weird that there is no page that is referencing the true code source, the
git at the ASF, I only found references to the git at github.

This kind of stuff is important for me when I look at an opensource project. Looking at jira
workflows, dev discussion, frequency of commits, often tells me about the quality of the community
hence the software. And what is great at the ASF, is that almost all of that information is
open.

I am also interested in your workflow, because Ant is moving from svn to git and we're still
a little bit in the grey about the workflow. I am thus intrigued how do you work with github
pull requests.

Nicolas

[1] https://spark.apache.org/community.html