spark-dev mailing list archives

From Jacek Laskowski <ja...@japila.pl>
Subject Re: Spark on Scala 2.11
Date Mon, 12 May 2014 22:54:18 GMT
On Sun, May 11, 2014 at 11:08 PM, Matei Zaharia <matei.zaharia@gmail.com> wrote:
> We do want to support it eventually, possibly as early as Spark 1.1 (which we’d cross-build
on Scala 2.10 and 2.11). If someone wants to look at it before, feel free to do so! Scala
2.11 is very close to 2.10 so I think things will mostly work, except for possibly the REPL
(which has require porting over code form the Scala REPL in each version).

Hi,

Would that be possible to have a JIRA issue for this (so I could have
a branch for the cross-build in sbt and give the task a try)?

Jacek

--
Jacek Laskowski | http://blog.japila.pl
"Never discourage anyone who continually makes progress, no matter how