spark-dev mailing list archives

From 申毅杰 <henry.yijies...@gmail.com>
Subject Run ScalaTest inside Intellij IDEA
Date Wed, 11 Jun 2014 02:39:45 GMT
Hi All,

I want to run ScalaTest Suite in IDEA directly, but it seems didn’t pass the make phase
before test running.
The problems are as follows:

/Users/yijie/code/apache.spark.master/core/src/main/scala/org/apache/spark/executor/MesosExecutorBackend.scala
Error:(44, 35) type mismatch;
 found   : org.apache.mesos.protobuf.ByteString
 required: com.google.protobuf.ByteString
      .setData(ByteString.copyFrom(data))
                                  ^
/Users/yijie/code/apache.spark.master/core/src/main/scala/org/apache/spark/scheduler/cluster/mesos/MesosSchedulerBackend.scala
Error:(119, 35) type mismatch;
 found   : org.apache.mesos.protobuf.ByteString
 required: com.google.protobuf.ByteString
      .setData(ByteString.copyFrom(createExecArg()))
                                  ^
Error:(257, 35) type mismatch;
 found   : org.apache.mesos.protobuf.ByteString
 required: com.google.protobuf.ByteString
      .setData(ByteString.copyFrom(task.serializedTask))
                                  ^

Before I run test in IDEA, I build spark through ’sbt/sbt assembly’,
import projects into IDEA after ’sbt/sbt gen-idea’,
and able to run test in Terminal ’sbt/sbt test’

Are there anything I leave out in order to run/debug testsuite inside IDEA?

Best regards,
Yijie