spark-dev mailing list archives

From Nan Zhu <zhunanmcg...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: branch-1.1 will be cut on Friday
Date Sun, 27 Jul 2014 18:55:11 GMT
Good news, we will see the official version containing JDBC in very soon!

Also, I have several pending PRs, can anyone continue the review process in this week?

Avoid overwriting already-set SPARK_HOME in spark-submit: https://github.com/apache/spark/pull/1331

fix locality inversion bug in TaskSetManager: https://github.com/apache/spark/pull/1313 (Matei
and Mridulm are working on it)

Allow multiple executor per worker in Standalone mode: https://github.com/apache/spark/pull/731