spark-dev mailing list archives

From Shivaram Venkataraman <shiva...@eecs.berkeley.edu>
Subject Re: -1s on pull requests?
Date Mon, 21 Jul 2014 20:56:35 GMT
One way to do this would be to have a Github hook that parses -1s or +1s
and posts a commit status [1] (like say Travis [2]) right next to the PR.
Does anybody know of an existing tool that does this ?

Shivaram

[1] https://github.com/blog/1227-commit-status-api
[2]
http://blog.travis-ci.com/2012-09-04-pull-requests-just-got-even-more-awesome/