spark-dev mailing list archives

From Ron Gonzalez <zlgonza...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Subject Buidling spark in Eclipse Kepler
Date Wed, 06 Aug 2014 19:29:21 GMT
Hi,
  I'm trying to get the apache spark trunk compiling in my Eclipse, but I can't seem to get
it going. In particular, I've tried sbt/sbt eclipse, but it doesn't seem to create the eclipse
pieces for yarn and other projects. Doing mvn eclipse:eclipse on yarn seems to fail as well
as sbt/sbt eclipse just for yarn fails. Is there some documentation available for eclipse?
I've gone through the ones on the site, but to no avail.
  Any tips?

Thanks,
Ron