spark-dev mailing list archives

From Patrick Wendell <pwend...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [SNAPSHOT] Snapshot1 of Spark 1.1.0 has been posted
Date Thu, 07 Aug 2014 06:24:46 GMT
Minor correction: the encoded URL in the staging repo link was wrong.
The correct repo is:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachespark-1025/

On Wed, Aug 6, 2014 at 11:23 PM, Patrick Wendell <pwendell@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> I've packaged and published a snapshot release of Spark 1.1 for testing. This is being
distributed to the community for QA and preview purposes. It is not yet an official RC for
voting. Going forward, we'll do preview releases like this for testing ahead of official votes.

> The tag of this release is v1.1.0-snapshot1 (commit d428d8):
> https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=spark.git;a=commit;h=d428d88418d385d1d04e1b0adcb6b068efe9c7b0
>
> The release files, including signatures, digests, etc can be found at:
> http://people.apache.org/~pwendell/spark-1.1.0-snapshot1/

> https://people.apache.org/keys/committer/pwendell.asc

> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachespark-1025/
>
> NOTE: Due to SPARK-2899, docs are not yet available for this release. Docs will be posted
ASAP.