spark-dev mailing list archives

From Sean Owen <so...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: Buidling spark in Eclipse Kepler
Date Thu, 07 Aug 2014 06:15:05 GMT
(Don't use gen-idea, just open it directly as a Maven project in IntelliJ.)

On Thu, Aug 7, 2014 at 4:53 AM, Ron Gonzalez
<zlgonzalez@yahoo.com.invalid> wrote:
> So I downloaded community edition of IntelliJ, and ran sbt/sbt gen-idea.
> I then imported the pom.xml file.
> I'm still getting all sorts of errors from IntelliJ about unresolved dependencies.
> Any suggestions?
>
> Thanks,
> Ron
>

> On Wednesday, August 6, 2014 12:29 PM, Ron Gonzalez <zlgonzalez@yahoo.com.INVALID>
wrote:

> Hi,
>   I'm trying to get the apache spark trunk compiling in my Eclipse, but I can't seem
to get it going. In particular, I've tried sbt/sbt eclipse, but it doesn't seem to create
the eclipse pieces for yarn and other projects. Doing mvn eclipse:eclipse on yarn seems to
fail as well as sbt/sbt eclipse just for yarn fails. Is there some documentation available
for eclipse? I've gone through the ones on the site, but to no avail.