spark-dev mailing list archives

From Josh Rosen <rosenvi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: I would like to contribute
Date Mon, 04 Aug 2014 00:23:49 GMT
The Contributing to Spark guide on the Spark Wiki provides a good overview on how to start
contributing:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/SPARK/Contributing+to+Spark

On August 3, 2014 at 5:14:23 PM, pritish (pritish@nirvana-international.com) wrote:

Hi

We would like to contribute to Spark but we are not sure how. We can offer
project management, release management to begin with. Please advice on how to
get engaged.

Thank you!!

Regards
Pritish
Nirvana International Inc.
Big Data, Hadoop, Oracle EBS and IT Solutions
VA - SWaM, MD - MBE Certified Company
pritish@nirvana-international.com
http://www.nirvana-international.com