spark-dev mailing list archives

From "witgo" <wi...@qq.com>
Subject Re:How to run specific sparkSQL test with maven
Date Fri, 01 Aug 2014 13:50:42 GMT
You can try these commands‍
./sbt/sbt assembly‍./sbt/sbt "test-only *.HiveCompatibilitySuite" -Phive‍

‍

From:  "田毅";<tianyi@asiainfo.com>;
Date:  Fri, Aug 1, 2014 05:00 PM
To:  "dev"<dev@spark.apache.org>;

Subject:  How to run specific sparkSQL test with maven

Hi everyone!

Could any one tell me how to run specific sparkSQL test with maven?

For example:

I want to test HiveCompatibilitySuite.

I ran “mvm test -Dtest=HiveCompatibilitySuite”

It did not work.

BTW, is there any information about how to build a test environment of sparkSQL?

I got this error when i ran the test.

It seems that the HiveCompatibilitySuite need a hadoop and hive environment, am I right?

"Relative path in absolute URI: file:$%7Bsystem:test.tmp.dir%7D/tmp_showcrt1”