spark-dev mailing list archives

From Marcelo Vanzin <van...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: src/main/resources/kv1.txt not found in example of HiveFromSpark
Date Wed, 05 Nov 2014 17:58:27 GMT
Yeah, the code looks for the file in the source location, not in the
packaged location. It's in the root of the examples jar; you can
extract it to "src/main/resources/
kv1.txt" in the local directory (creating the subdirs) and then you
can run the example.

Probably should be fixed though (bonus if both styles work after the fix).

--
Marcelo