spark-dev mailing list archives

From shane knapp <skn...@berkeley.edu>
Subject extended jenkins downtime monday, march 16th, plus some hints at the future
Date Fri, 13 Mar 2015 17:12:30 GMT
i'll be taking jenkins down for some much-needed plugin updates, as well as
potentially upgrading jenkins itself.

this will start at 730am PDT, and i'm hoping to have everything up by noon.

the move to the anaconda python will take place in the next couple of weeks
as i'm in the process of rebuilding my staging environment (much needed) to
better reflect production, and allow me to better test the change.

and finally, some teasers for what's coming up in the next month or so:

* move to a fully puppetized environment (yay no more shell script
deployments!)
* virtualized workers (including multiple OSes -- OS X, ubuntu, ...,
profit?)

more details as they come.

happy friday!

shane