spark-dev mailing list archives

From Reynold Xin <r...@databricks.com>
Subject Re: Review request for SPARK-6112:Provide OffHeap support through HDFS RAM_DISK
Date Mon, 23 Mar 2015 23:03:08 GMT
I created a ticket to separate the API refactoring from the implementation.
Would be great to have these as two separate patches to make it easier to
review (similar to the way we are doing RPC refactoring -- first
introducing an internal RPC api, port akka to it, and then add an
alternative implementation).

Can you upload your design doc there so we can discuss the block store api?
Thanks.