spark-dev mailing list archives

Subject should we add a start-masters.sh script in sbin?
Date Wed, 01 Apr 2015 01:12:55 GMT
Hey,

start-slaves.sh script is able to read from slaves file and start slaves node in multiple
boxes.
However in standalone mode if I want to use multiple masters, I’ll have to start masters
in each individual box, and also need to provide the list of masters’ hostname+port to each
worker. ( start-slaves.sh only take 1 master ip+port for now)
I wonder should we create a new script called start-masters.sh to read conf/masters file?
Also start-slaves.sh script may need to change a little bit so that master list can be passed
to worker nodes.

Thanks