spark-dev mailing list archives

From "York, Brennon" <Brennon.Y...@capitalone.com>
Subject Spark PR builder now with dependency reports!
Date Fri, 03 Apr 2015 19:02:36 GMT
All, recently Spark has updated the PR builder in an attempt to better help the committers
understand what, if anything, has changed wrt dependencies for new PR’s. This comes in the
form of a fourth bullet posted on Github that I’m sure you’ve noticed when Jenkins is
done building and running the Spark tests (language like “This patch does not change any
dependencies.”). Right now there are sparse issues that, I believe, are related to timing
problems (see build #29576 at https://github.com/apache/spark/pull/5286 for an example), but
I’m not 100%.

So, if anyone sees an issue like the above where dependencies are reported as added or removed
when nothing has been changed in any pom.xml file, please CC me on the Github PR (@brennonyork)
to help me dive into this issue and figure out what’s going on.

Thanks everyone!

and/or its affiliates. The information transmitted herewith is intended only for use by the
individual or entity to which it is addressed.  If the reader of this message is not the intended
recipient, you are hereby notified that any review, retransmission, dissemination, distribution,
copying or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon this information is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please contact the sender and
delete the material from your computer.