spark-dev mailing list archives

From Chandrashekhar Kotekar <shekhar.kote...@gmail.com>
Subject Getting "Access is denied" error while cloning Spark source using Eclipse
Date Tue, 12 May 2015 10:16:58 GMT
Hi,

I am  trying to clone Spark source using Eclipse. After providing spark
source URL, eclipse downloads some code which I can see in download
location but as soon as downloading reaches 99% Eclipse throws "Gi
repository clone failed. Access is denied" error.

Has anyone encountered such a problem? I want to contribute to Apache spark
source code and I am newbie, first time trying to contribute to open source
project. Can anyone please help me in solving this error?

Regards,
Chandrash3khar Kotekar
Mobile - +91 8600011455