spark-dev mailing list archives

From Yu Ishikawa <yuu.ishikawa+sp...@gmail.com>
Subject [SparkR] Have we already had any lint for SparkR?
Date Wed, 17 Jun 2015 22:20:07 GMT
Hi all,

Have we already had any lint for R? I'm afraid I'm not familiar with the
inside of SparkR yet.
As you know, we have lint for Scala and Python to check these codes.
So I think we should also check R codes automatically. And google-rlint
would be nice.

google-rlint - A program to lint the R code to follow the Google Style Guide
- Google Project Hosting https://code.google.com/p/google-rlint/

I tried to find an issue like that. I couldn't find one.
I'm afraid we have already had a mechanism to check R codes.

Thanks,
Yu

-----
-- Yu Ishikawa