spark-dev mailing list archives

From Chris Freeman <cfree...@alteryx.com>
Subject Spark Packages: using sbt-spark-package tool with R
Date Thu, 04 Jun 2015 14:58:23 GMT
Hey everyone,

I’m looking to develop a package for use with SparkR. This package would include custom
R and Scala code and I was wondering if anyone had any insight into how I might be able to
use the sbt-spark-package tool to publish something that needs to include an R package as
well as a JAR created via SBT assembly.  I know there’s an existing option for including
Python files but I haven’t been able to crack the code on how I might be able to include
R files.

Any advice is appreciated!

-Chris Freeman