spark-dev mailing list archives

From Iulian Dragoș <iulian.dra...@typesafe.com>
Subject Various forks
Date Thu, 25 Jun 2015 13:18:52 GMT
Could someone point the source of the Spark-fork used to build
genjavadoc-plugin? Even more important it would be to know the reasoning
behind this fork.

Ironically, this hinders my attempts at removing another fork, the Spark
REPL fork (and the upgrade to Scala 2.11.7). See here
<https://github.com/apache/spark/pull/6903>. Since genjavadoc is a compiler
plugin, it is cross-compiled with the full Scala version, meaning someone
needs to publish a new version for 2.11.7.

Ideally, we'd have a list of all forks maintained by the Spark project. I
know about:

- org.spark-project/akka
- org.spark-project/hive
- org.spark-project/genjavadoc-plugin

Are there more? Where are they hosted, and what's the release process
around them?

thanks,
iulian
​