spark-dev mailing list archives

From Tom Graves <tgraves...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: Master JIRA ticket for tracking Spark 1.5.0 configuration renames, defaults changes, and configuration deprecation
Date Tue, 11 Aug 2015 14:47:02 GMT
is there a jira for in compatibilities?  I was just trying spark 1.5 and it appears with dataframe
aggregates (like sum) now return columns named sum(columname) where as in spark 1.4 it was
SUM(columnname).  note the capital vs lower case.
I wanted to check and make sure this was a known change?
Tom