spark-dev mailing list archives

From Guru Medasani <gdm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: PSA: Maven 3.3.3 now required to build
Date Mon, 03 Aug 2015 19:37:35 GMT
Thanks Sean. I noticed this one while building Spark version 1.5.0-SNAPSHOT this morning.

WARNING] Rule 0: org.apache.maven.plugins.enforcer.RequireMavenVersion failed with message:
Detected Maven Version: 3.2.5 is not in the allowed range 3.3.3.

Should we be using maven 3.3.3 locally or build/mvn starting from Spark 1.4.1 or Spark version
1.5?

Guru Medasani
gdmeda@gmail.com