spark-dev mailing list archives

From "Yan Zhou.sc" <Yan.Zhou...@huawei.com>
Subject RE: Package Release Annoucement: Spark SQL on HBase "Astro"
Date Mon, 03 Aug 2015 17:45:49 GMT
HBase 1.0 should work fine even though we have not completed full tests yet. Support of 1.1
should be able to be added with a minimal effort.

Thanks,

Yan

From: Ted Yu [mailto:yuzhihong@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, August 03, 2015 10:33 AM
To: Bing Xiao (Bing)
Cc: dev@spark.apache.org; user@spark.apache.org; Yan Zhou.sc
Subject: Re: Package Release Annoucement: Spark SQL on HBase "Astro"

When I tried to compile against hbase 1.1.1, I got:

[ERROR] /home/hbase/ssoh/src/main/scala/org/apache/spark/sql/hbase/SparkSqlRegionObserver.scala:124:
overloaded method next needs result type
[ERROR]   override def next(result: java.util.List[Cell], limit: Int) = next(result)

Is there plan to support hbase 1.x ?

Thanks

On Wed, Jul 22, 2015 at 4:53 PM, Bing Xiao (Bing) <bing.xiao@huawei.com<mailto:bing.xiao@huawei.com>>