spark-dev mailing list archives

From Fengdong Yu <fengdo...@everstring.com>
Subject Re: Why there is no snapshots for 1.5 branch?
Date Tue, 22 Sep 2015 05:29:23 GMT
Do you mean you want to publish the artifact to your private repository?

if so, please using ‘sbt publish’

add the following in your build.sb:

publishTo := {
  val nexus = "https://YOUR_PRIVATE_REPO_HOSTS/"
  if (version.value.endsWith("SNAPSHOT"))
    Some("snapshots" at nexus + "content/repositories/snapshots")
  else
    Some("releases"  at nexus + "content/repositories/releases")

}

> On Sep 22, 2015, at 13:26, Bin Wang <wbin00@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> My project is using sbt (or maven), which need to download dependency from a maven repo.
I have my own private maven repo with nexus but I don't know how to push my own build to it,
can you give me a hint?

> Mark Hamstra <mark@clearstorydata.com <mailto:mark@clearstorydata.com>>于2015年9月22日周二
下午1:25写道:
> Yeah, whoever is maintaining the scripts and snapshot builds has fallen down on the job
-- but there is nothing preventing you from checking out branch-1.5 and creating your own
build, which is arguably a smarter thing to do anyway.  If I'm going to use a non-release
build, then I want the full git commit history of exactly what is in that build readily available,
not just somewhat arbitrary JARs.

> On Mon, Sep 21, 2015 at 9:57 PM, Bin Wang <wbin00@gmail.com <mailto:wbin00@gmail.com>>
wrote:
> But I cannot find 1.5.1-SNAPSHOT either at https://repository.apache.org/content/groups/snapshots/org/apache/spark/spark-core_2.10/
<https://repository.apache.org/content/groups/snapshots/org/apache/spark/spark-core_2.10/>
> Mark Hamstra <mark@clearstorydata.com <mailto:mark@clearstorydata.com>>于2015年9月22日周二
下午12:55写道:
> There is no 1.5.0-SNAPSHOT because 1.5.0 has already been released.  The current head
of branch-1.5 is 1.5.1-SNAPSHOT -- soon to be 1.5.1 release candidates and then the 1.5.1
release.

host, but don't find any snapshot for 1.5 branch. https://repository.apache.org/content/groups/snapshots/org/apache/spark/spark-core_2.10/1.5.0-SNAPSHOT/