Mohamed,

Have you checked out the Spark Timeseries [1] project? Non-seasonal ARIMA was added to this recently and seasonal ARIMA should be following shortly.

[1] https://github.com/cloudera/spark-timeseries

On Mon, Sep 21, 2015 at 7:47 AM, Mohamed Baddar <mohamed.baddar@badrit.com> wrote:
Hello everybody , this my first mail in the List , and i would like to introduce my self first :)
My Name is Mohamed baddar , I work as Big Data and Analytics Software Engieer at BADRIT (http://badrit.com/) , a software Startup with focus in Big Data , also i have been working for 6+ years at IBM R&D Egypt , in HPC , Big Data and Analytics Are

I just have a question , i can't find supported Apache Spark library for forecasting using ARIMA , ETS , Bayesian model or any method , is there any plans for such a development , as i can't find any issue talking about it , is any one interested to have/develop a related module , as i find it a critical feature to be added to SPARK

Thanks