spark-dev mailing list archives

From shane knapp <skn...@berkeley.edu>
Subject Re: [build system] additional jenkins downtime next thursday
Date Thu, 25 Feb 2016 02:08:39 GMT
the security update has been released, and it's a doozy!

https://wiki.jenkins-ci.org/display/SECURITY/Security+Advisory+2016-02-24

i will be putting jenkins in to quiet mode ~7am PST tomorrow morning
for the upgrade, and expect to be back up and building by 9am PST at
the latest.

amp-jenkins-worker-08 will also be getting a reboot to test out a fix for:
https://github.com/apache/spark/pull/9893

shane