spark-dev mailing list archives

From Robin East <robin.e...@xense.co.uk>
Subject Re: [GRAPHX] Graph Algorithms and Spark
Date Thu, 21 Apr 2016 19:53:27 GMT
Hi

Aside from LDA, which is implemented in MLLib, GraphX has the following built-in algorithms:

PageRank/Personalised PageRank
Connected Components
Strongly Connected Components
Triangle Count
Shortest Paths
Label Propagation

It also implements a version of Pregel framework, a form of bulk-synchronous parallel processing
that is the foundation of most of the above algorithms. We cover other algorithms in our book
and if you search on google you will find a number of other examples.

Robin East
Spark GraphX in Action Michael Malak and Robin East
Manning Publications Co.
http://www.manning.com/books/spark-graphx-in-action <http://www.manning.com/books/spark-graphx-in-action>