spark-dev mailing list archives

From Holden Karau <hol...@pigscanfly.ca>
Subject Re: auto closing pull requests that have been inactive > 30 days?
Date Mon, 18 Apr 2016 19:33:18 GMT
Personally I'd rather err on the side of keeping PRs open, but I understand
wanting to keep the open PRs limited to ones which have a reasonable chance
of being merged.

What about if we filtered for non-mergeable PRs or instead left a comment
asking the author to respond if they are still available to move the PR
forward - and close the ones where they don't respond for a week?

Just a suggestion.