spark-dev mailing list archives

From Sean Owen <so...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: Creating Spark Extras project, was Re: SPARK-13843 and future of streaming backends
Date Fri, 15 Apr 2016 16:38:08 GMT
I think this meant to be understood as a community site, and as a
directory listing pointers to third-party projects. It's not a project
of its own, and not part of Spark itself, with no special status. At
least, I think that's how it should be presented and pretty much seems
to come across that way.