spark-dev mailing list archives

From 段石石 <burness1...@gmail.com>
Subject MinMaxScaler With features include category variables
Date Sun, 26 Jun 2016 04:16:57 GMT
Hi all:

    I use the MinMaxScaler for data normalization, but I found the the api
is only for Vector, we must vectorized the features firtst. However, the
feature usually include two parts: one is need to be Normalization, another
should not be normalized such as categorical. I want to add a api with the
DataFrame which aim to normalize the columns which we want to normalize.
And then we can make it to be vector and sent to the ML model api to train.
I think that will be very useful for the developer with machine learning.

Best Regards

Thanks