spark-dev mailing list archives

From "Rory O'Donnell" <rory.odonn...@oracle.com>
Subject Re: Java 9
Date Thu, 09 Feb 2017 12:58:16 GMT
Hi,

Let me fill you in on the Quality Outreach.

I send out email every 2-3 weeks depending on contents of the builds,
example attached.
I try to highlight significant changes in the builds, allowing you to
decide if you might want
to test with a particular build. We don't expect you to test every
build, it's entirely up to you.

If you would like us to list your project(s) on the Quality Outreach
wiki [1] , can you provide a
contact name , mailing list , the current status of you testing against
JDK 8 &  JDK 9, and a
CI if possible  ?

Rgds, Rory

[1] https://wiki.openjdk.java.net/display/quality/Quality+Outreach