spark-dev mailing list archives

From Josh Rosen <joshro...@databricks.com>
Subject Re: Nightly builds for master branch have been failing
Date Fri, 24 Feb 2017 19:18:57 GMT
I spotted the problem and it appears to be a misconfiguration / missing
entry in the template which generates the packaging jobs. I've corrected
the problem but now the jobs appear to be hanging / flaking on the Git
clone. Hopefully this is just a transient issue, so let's retry tonight and
see whether things are fixed.