spark-dev mailing list archives

From Timothy Chen <tnac...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Mesos checkpointing
Date Mon, 03 Apr 2017 21:19:22 GMT
The only reason is that MesosClusterScheduler by design is long
running so we really needed it to have failover configured correctly.

I wanted to create a JIRA ticket to allow users to configure it for
each Spark framework, but just didn't remember to do so.

Per another question that came up in the mailing list, I believe we
should add it as it's a fairly straight forward effort.

Tim