spark-dev mailing list archives

From Charles Allen <charles.al...@metamarkets.com>
Subject Re: Mesos checkpointing
Date Mon, 03 Apr 2017 21:23:46 GMT
We had investigated internally recently why restarting the mesos agents
failed the spark jobs (no real reason they should, right?) and came across
the data. The other conversation by Yu sparked trying to poke to get some
of the tickets updated to spread around any tribal knowledge that is
floating in the community.

It sounds like the only thing keeping it from being enabled is a timeout
config and someone volunteering to do some testing?