spark-dev mailing list archives

From Felix Cheung <felixcheun...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache Spark 2.1.1 (RC2)
Date Sun, 02 Apr 2017 20:16:02 GMT
-1
sorry, found an issue with SparkR CRAN check.
Opened SPARK-20197 and working on fix.

________________________________
From: holden.karau@gmail.com <holden.karau@gmail.com> on behalf of Holden Karau <holden@pigscanfly.ca>
Sent: Friday, March 31, 2017 6:25:20 PM
To: Xiao Li
Cc: Michael Armbrust; dev@spark.apache.org
Subject: Re: [VOTE] Apache Spark 2.1.1 (RC2)

-1 (non-binding)

Python packaging doesn't seem to have quite worked out (looking at PKG-INFO the description
is "Description: !!!!! missing pandoc do not upload to PyPI !!!!"), ideally it would be nice
to have this as a version we upgrade to PyPi.
Building this on my own machine results in a longer description.

My guess is that whichever machine was used to package this is missing the pandoc executable
(or possibly pypandoc library).

On Fri, Mar 31, 2017 at 3:40 PM, Xiao Li <gatorsmile@gmail.com<mailto:gatorsmile@gmail.com>>