spark-dev mailing list archives

From Ofir Manor <ofir.ma...@equalum.io>
Subject Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Spark 2.1.1
Date Wed, 03 May 2017 08:29:32 GMT
Looking good...
one small things - the documentation on the web site is still 2.1.0
Specifically, the home page has a link (under Documentation menu) labeled
Latest Release (Spark 2.1.1), but when I click it, I get the 2.1.0
documentation.

Ofir Manor

Co-Founder & CTO | Equalum

Mobile: +972-54-7801286 | Email: ofir.manor@equalum.io