Thanks for flagging this.  There was a bug in the git replication that has been fixed.

On Wed, May 3, 2017 at 1:29 AM, Ofir Manor <ofir.manor@equalum.io> wrote:
Looking good...
one small things - the documentation on the web site is still 2.1.0
Specifically, the home page has a link (under Documentation menu) labeled Latest Release (Spark 2.1.1), but when I click it, I get the 2.1.0 documentation.

Ofir Manor

Co-Founder & CTO | Equalum

Mobile: +972-54-7801286 | Email: ofir.manor@equalum.io