spark-dev mailing list archives

From "Christofer Dutz"<cd...@apache.org>
Subject Any comitter interested in Speaking a Solutions.Hamburg
Date Fri, 11 Aug 2017 09:18:55 GMT
Hi all,

I am looking for someone to speak as part of a 3 day Apache track at Solutions.Hamburg (https://solutions.hamburg/)
next month (06.-08.09.2017). We were planning on having a dev oriented "Spark Structured Streaming"
talk. Unfortunately the original volunteer seems to be unable to provide us with an concrete
title abstract (max 300 chars) and the deadline for finishing the schedule is approaching
fast. As one of the goodies we are providing is not only having people speak that know the
software they are talking about, but above that are committers and help building it, that
would be the restriction we have.

Ideally we could also use a second Spark or in general BigData related Talk which is more
operations focussed.

If the chance of speaking is not enough, maybe mentioning that you will be invited to two
really cool parties will help motivating you :-)

Would be great if you could help me with finishing our schedule :-)

Chris