spark-dev mailing list archives

From Felix Cheung <felixcheun...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Timeline for Spark 2.3
Date Wed, 20 Dec 2017 19:48:31 GMT
+1
I think the earlier we cut a branch the better.

________________________________
From: Michael Armbrust <michael@databricks.com>
Sent: Tuesday, December 19, 2017 4:41:44 PM
To: Holden Karau
Cc: Sameer Agarwal; Erik Erlandson; dev
Subject: Re: Timeline for Spark 2.3

Do people really need to be around for the branch cut (modulo the person cutting the branch)?

1st or 2nd doesn't really matter to me, but I am +1 kicking this off as soon as we enter the
new year :)

Michael

On Tue, Dec 19, 2017 at 4:39 PM, Holden Karau <holden@pigscanfly.ca<mailto:holden@pigscanfly.ca>>