spark-dev mailing list archives

From Felix Cheung <felixcheun...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Welcoming some new committers
Date Sat, 03 Mar 2018 00:34:39 GMT
Congrats and welcome!

________________________________
From: Dongjoon Hyun <dongjoon.hyun@gmail.com>
Sent: Friday, March 2, 2018 4:27:10 PM
To: Spark dev list
Subject: Re: Welcoming some new committers

Congrats to all!

Bests,
Dongjoon.

On Fri, Mar 2, 2018 at 4:13 PM, Wenchen Fan <cloud0fan@gmail.com<mailto:cloud0fan@gmail.com>>
wrote:
Congratulations to everyone and welcome!

On Sat, Mar 3, 2018 at 7:26 AM, Cody Koeninger <cody@koeninger.org<mailto:cody@koeninger.org>>
wrote:
Congrats to the new committers, and I appreciate the vote of confidence.

On Fri, Mar 2, 2018 at 4:41 PM, Matei Zaharia <matei.zaharia@gmail.com<mailto:matei.zaharia@gmail.com>>
wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> The Spark PMC has recently voted to add several new committers to the project, based
on their contributions to Spark 2.3 and other past work: