spark-dev mailing list archives

From Sean Owen <sro...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Using bundler for Jekyll?
Date Fri, 02 Mar 2018 13:54:58 GMT
If a header changes or news changes -- anything that causes a change on the
common parts of pages -- yeah you'll get tons of modified files. No way
around that as far as I know.

However I've certainly observed differences that seem to be due to
differing jekyll versions. To solve that I've always requested we just all
use the very latest version. I'm on 3.7.3 for example. If there's a way to
enforce that at all, yes, that's good.