spark-dev mailing list archives

From Dylan Guedes <djmggue...@gmail.com>
Subject Build does not generate kafka-0-8-assembly jar
Date Thu, 08 Mar 2018 16:02:46 GMT
Hello,

I'm trying to run the python tests using the `run-tests` script, but I'm
experiencing the following error:

Exception: Failed to find Spark Streaming kafka assembly jar in
/home/dguedes/Downloads/spark/external/kafka-0-8-assembly. You need to
build Spark with 'build/sbt assembly/package
streaming-kafka-0-8-assembly/assembly' or 'build/mvn package' before
running this test.

So I build everything using both commands, but the error still happening.
My target/kafka-0-8-assembly/target has some SNAPSHOT jar files, but that's
it. Any suggestions?