Congrats and welcome!

Congratulations and welcome everyone! So excited to see the project grow our committer base.

On Mar 2, 2018 2:42 PM, "Reynold Xin" <rxin@databricks.com> wrote:
Congrats and welcome!

On Fri, Mar 2, 2018 at 10:41 PM, Matei Zaharia <matei.zaharia@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi everyone,

The Spark PMC has recently voted to add several new committers to the project, based on their contributions to Spark 2.3 and other past work:

- Anirudh Ramanathan (contributor to Kubernetes support)
- Bryan Cutler (contributor to PySpark and Arrow support)
- Cody Koeninger (contributor to streaming and Kafka support)
- Erik Erlandson (contributor to Kubernetes support)
- Matt Cheah (contributor to Kubernetes support and other parts of Spark)
- Seth Hendrickson (contributor to MLlib and PySpark)

Please join me in welcoming Anirudh, Bryan, Cody, Erik, Matt and Seth as committers!

Matei