This is resolved.

Please see https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SPARK-24152

From: Kazuaki Ishizaki <ISHIZAKI@jp.ibm.com>
Sent: Wednesday, May 2, 2018 4:51:11 PM
To: dev
Cc: Joseph Bradley; Hossein Falaki
Subject: Re: SparkR test failures in PR builder

I am not familiar with SparkR or CRAN. However, I remember that we had the similar situation.

Here is a great work at that time. When I have just visited this PR, I think that we have the similar situation (i.e. format error) again.
https://github.com/apache/spark/pull/20005

Any other comments are appreciated.

Regards,
Kazuaki Ishizaki