spark-dev mailing list archives

From Tom Graves <tgraves...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Subject [VOTE][SPARK-27396] SPIP: Public APIs for extended Columnar Processing Support
Date Tue, 16 Apr 2019 15:37:46 GMT
Hi everyone,
I'd like to call for a vote on SPARK-27396 - SPIP: Public APIs for extended Columnar Processing
Support.  The proposal is to extend the support to allow for more columnar processing.
You can find the full proposal in the jira at: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SPARK-27396.
There was also a DISCUSS thread in the dev mailing list.
Please vote as early as you can, I will leave the vote open until next Monday (the 22nd),
2pm CST to give people plenty of time.
[ ] +1: Accept the proposal as an official SPIP[ ] +0[ ] -1: I don't think this is a good
idea because ...

Thanks!Tom Graves